Coming Down with a Bout of Books

You can read more about it here.
Having a relatively free week before all the craziness that is the end of the school year comes down on me, I've decided to join the Bout of Books read-a-thon. This means that starting tomorrow, May 14th, and through Sunday, May 20th, I will try to read more than I usually do. And since lately my usual has been pretty unimpressive, it won't take me much to go past it. At least that's what I hope.

So, this week I plan to read, reread or finish:
  • Where Angels Fear to Tread by E.M. Forster (already started)
  • Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel (already started)
  • Daniel Deronda by George Eliot
  • Death in Venice by Thomas Mann
  • The Death of Ivan Ilych by Leo Tolstoy 
I'm not very good at writing meaningful updates while I read, so I will probably just keep track of my progress & thoughts on Twitter and review books here when I'm done with them. Wish me luck :-)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this, too :) Have fun, and I'll check in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog name :) Nothing wrong with updating on Twitter :) It seems easier that way!

    ReplyDelete